Virtual Administration Support For Business Coaches Is Very Much In Demand!
As a Business Coach, you may often struggle with finding time to complete the administrative tasks required for your business. The nature of coaching means that you are spending the majority of your time with clients or in meetings/workshops, some coaches also travel extensively. This can leave you feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and out of time! Virtual Administration Support for business coaches could be just what you need.
I know that some of the frustrations a business coach can experience are:
- Not enough time to do their business administration tasks and falling behind or feeling as though they are drowning in paperwork
- Limited technical expertise to complete online tasks and no time to learn how to do it
- Limited budget to employ a staff member
- Not enough work to keep a full-time employee busy or the work is sporadic in nature.
If you’re fortunate enough to be fully booked months in advance you may already have an administrator on your team, I can also bet that you can’t imagine how your business would run without them!
I know from working with coaches that there can be quiet times too, where you may not have enough work to justify employing a full-time administrator. The challenge for most coaches is to strike the balance between having enough work and having enough support, should you all of a sudden get an influx of clients (just when you thought you might take that 3-week holiday you promised yourself). This is where a trusted VA would be perfect for your business, for the simple reason that you can have a retainer agreement with them (most are flexible in terms of increasing hours when your workload increases).
If you are wondering how a VA can support your coaching business, here are some tasks that you can delegate:
- Creating Surveys to send to your clients
- Creating workshop feedback questionnaires
- General Client Support
- Customer Service Support
- Creation of presentation slides and charts
- Social Media Support
- Updating your website with business news or upcoming events
- Support you with creating an online coaching program
- Webinar Support if you decide it’s time to reach a global audience
- Online Marketing Activities
- Email marketing
- Creating checklists/planners & worksheets
- Creating ebooks
- Simple graphics for your social media posts
- Updating your blog
There are many tasks that need to be carried out in order to maintain your coaching business in addition to maintaining the relationship with your clients. Imagine how it would feel knowing that your administration is taken care of while you are helping your clients to achieve their full potential. You are busy helping everyone else, isn’t it time that you let someone help you?
I hope this has given you some ideas of the type of activities that can pass on to your VA.
Feel free to Schedule A Call if you wish to discuss how CC Shared Services can support your coaching business and take some of those tasks from you so that you can give your full attention to your clients without worrying about what’s on your own To Do List!